Madness Agitation 2 Madness Agitation 2

It was a pleasure...

working on this most epic of projects.

After Judgement : Teaser After Judgement : Teaser

It was very "alright"

The fbf was quite choppy, and nothing really made sense.

Madness Elimination 5 Madness Elimination 5

OMG THE END IS LOL

That was awsome there splurgle. The end cracked me up. All I can say is, Im not in the special thanks. ='(

Madness 1337 Madness 1337

PWNAGE TO DA DAGREE OF THE MAX

Good job Jimmy, I gave you some humor points for MY teddy bear you put in there, and for 2pac. Good animation, i love the flail. The only major thing i noticed, was that IM NOT IN THE CREDITS! IF I DONT GET CREDIT FOR MY CONTRIBUTIONS, HORRIBLE THINGS WILL INSUE.

JimmyDot responds:

kkk

3:33am 3:33am

MOAR PLZ

I totally understood that...unlike SOME people who reviewed this. 10/10 overall. Great job.

My First Movie (03) My First Movie (03)

WTF...why do i like this so much?

This confuses me. I sit there and think about it and im liek "thats not really that great" Then i watch it and im mezmerized. I just watched that 15 times in a row, and Im about to watch it again. Seriously man...good job I guess...im still kind of disoriented.

Popeofdope responds:

Thanks for the positive feedback, because of you I'm gonna finish this movie

Gears of Madness Preview Gears of Madness Preview

I WUBS U JIMMEH

Jimmy, when you started this project, my first thoughts were, OMG 1337. Now after seeing this all i can say is, OMG 1337! Its uber. I love how the camera shakes and stuff. Jimmy = WUB.

BAD THINGS
-Try to work on the splash a little more.
-Try to make the blood look a bit better, while that the locusts are getting chainsaw pwnd

UBER THINGS
-Everything exept the badthings...

-:Destination 2:- -:Destination 2:-

Not bad. Good infact.

Although I think this resembles Krinkels' early madness a bit too much, I still enjoyed it. The animations was pretty decent, althought the walking could use some work. All in all I liked it Keep it up man!

scrimpy responds:

Thanks, deuce!

Madness Chaos Part I Madness Chaos Part I

Meh, not the best, but not the worst.

Its not the worst tribute out there, but its certainly not the best. Most of the animation was smooth, but they only had one foot, and most of the time, they just slid across the ground, instead of actually walking. I suggest practicing the madness style a little bit more, before you make another.

Madness Arena Madness Arena

This rocks.

This is really great man, and I'm shocked you were able to do all that with tweens! You're great and you know it.

Jenjamik responds: